A little bit late, but better late than never! So here’s a list of things which I wish to accomplish by the end of this year:
1. Really get into pottery again – i used to enjoy these weekly therapeutic sessions which I had for almost 3 years before the girls were born. Needless to say, after they were born, it was pretty impossible to find the luxury of time to do pottery! Fortunately, they are now bigger, and i’m hoping i’m able to keep up with my weekly lessons! (so far so good!)🙂
2. Eat healthy food – really do it, not in spurts as before the trip. Learn more about the oils and how they can help in a healthier lifestyle.
3. Sign up for a foreign language class with G. We’ve been toying with learning a language together, I think it’ll be good for mother / daughter bonding, and hopefully we get to learn something new! (japanese is the top contender at this stage🙂
4. Felt / sew / make enough things to set up a stall at the flea market. So inspired by our Japan trip, I’m bursting with ideas of things to make! now to just find the time to make them!! (plus use up the yummy fabrics that are almost too good to cut up!)
5. Meetup with close friends at least once a month – we seemed to have fallen off our monthly meetups again! what with all the holidays and the various work obligations! P & S, we have to make time for ourselves!
Only 5, but hopefully i’ll be able to see them through! wish me luck🙂